duminică, 2 octombrie 2011

Not finished

I've got my hear in trouble. Is it because of those sparks, those bright flashes that make you dizzy? And why is that, why are you ready to be on my side? Why are you ready to wave, to make me observe you? Don't you know I already found out you're there? Don't you know I know?

But, but, but, a hug is better than a kiss and a look is better than a word. I'd give anything for one, of course, but I am not the risky type, so we'll remain at the "sparks in night" stage. I want you, but I don't want to have it on my head after all.

I trusted all the same, but I don't know why. I knew you'd lie to me after all, but I've foreseen it and prevented it. How? By ending it. It's you and me till the end of time.

I love you. I just don't like you any more.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu