miercuri, 5 octombrie 2011

Backwards were they moving


I forgot to tell you how much I've missed you. No, not that mask, the foil that covered your face, your heart and your feelings. No, no, your inner self, your deep feelings that are once again hidden. And why is that? You play a foolish game just to fool yourself, you know you'll never be able to... let it go. And neither can I, but that is not the point.

You have to make a choice, but remember that one will suffer either way - you or me? Escape? Do you really want to exit your own game? I'm afraid you blocked that possibility the first time you entered the quest for happiness. Or should I call it some other way, because I'm sure you've never acquired a stage of happiness and that is not the goal. But which is it, after all? I want to know... Or, could I guess? Isn't it just to break as many hearts as possible, try to see who has many and use them all?

They're all just pawns, trying to stand in our way. Why don't you let them live, spare their lives. It's me the one you want. But I'm commencing to doubt what kind of want...

Nevertheless, I am waiting for you.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu