duminică, 25 septembrie 2011

Bite the blood

Look at me. Glaze into my eyes and try for at least one second to picture me as if nothing has ever happened to me ever. Not two minute ago, neither a couple of years, nor when i was young and foolish. Never. I lived a life without...indentations. No adventure had place in my heart, not even a drop of adrenaline has been poured into my blood. My young, untouched, pristine blood, red as a rose and sweet as honey. 

Would you be able to do this? To try and fade me away, lose my scars and put back together my feelings? Or would you stand in front of me, thinking that you have nothing to do, because I am already too... sacred. Walking towards me, shaking and whispering... delaying your thoughts and yielding the action. But no, you grab me forcefully and bite. You bite me. I bleed. Simple, right? There it is - adrenaline, fear, loath for dying. You think this makes up for my entire life, that life that was... "unlived"? I'm afraid you are wrong, because here and now, in front of you, my eyes stare at the floor, a creaky wooden floor, and see a little red drop splashing and dirtying the ground. 

Will you let me die here, bitten by the loving angel? 'Cause I hope I won't have to continue trying to cure myself , on a hospital bed. Do you think you can do it? Do you...? Please lick my blood and leave. It'll be better.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu