vineri, 7 octombrie 2011

Love Letter


Even though I never met you, I still miss you, I can feel you in my dreams and I hope that when you wake up just maybe you'll remember me... And now I believe that this is fate, 'cause baby we belong together. I know everything is gonna be OK just as long as we have each other through the sunshine and through the rain, I know that it'll last forever... just last night I stayed up late and I wrote you a love letter.

What could I do to get you back, because I know we were meant to be together. I just can't stand the idea of letting go of your hand, because this might mean entering in a dark forest, full of mystery and despair. And is this what I want? Do I want to close my eyes and let go? Can I do it without any remorse, without having that thought that it could've been better. For once, it could've been better. 

But something happened for the very first time with you, my heart melts into the ground found something true, and everyone's looking round thinking I'm going crazy... But I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you! They try to pull me away, but they don't know the truth... My heart's crippled by the vein that I keep on closing.

You cut me open and I... keep bleeding. But you are the one to help me. You can save me. Come back and these scars will disappear, they will fade away with time. Otherwise, I'll wear them for everyone to see. I'm begging you, come back in my life so the sun will shine again. Come back so my smile won't fade away. 

I'll have my hope forever, 'cause you are my only hope. I'm not scared...

Je t'attendrai, mon amour. Je ne partirai pas. Je n'oublierai pas.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu