miercuri, 7 septembrie 2011

One day. That day.

They think it's just a park, I know it's the place where so many things have happened to me. Some believe that year was never going to end, I hoped it would never end. People see that lake just like an old poodle, full of dirt and algae. I believe it's the best view I could ever get. That was a building for them - one that was about to crash. For me? The magical place that helped me in the most difficult situations. And that little shop right there that they brought down? That's the place I once bought a lollipop from. Memories. I am the only one that has certain views upon places, people and feelings. Only I know what they meant to me.

That's exactly why for some it was that day when it rained like in a shower and for me it was one of the best days I could ever live. And that month? That hard month when somebody was in debt, some had issues and some were sad? Someone made it special for me, making me understand that anything can happen whilst people live different things. We don't experience the same think. At least, not in the same moment. We don't stand a chance at being profoundly happy altogether. It would be a waist of time to be grieving at the same moment. And what about love? Does it deserve being lived, felt at the same moment or it is wrong, because some may love the same person and will end up suffering?

I may be thinking that a drop of water, silly as it is, is my only chance to stay alive. But others? Others try to block it from wetting them, try to shoo it away, to get rid of it. And what is this all about, after all? About differences, and how we can like differently, feel different things? Or is it just because of the selfishness that makes us want something no one possesses? New. Untested.

So much has happened then - fear, joy, loathing, happiness, anxiety and desire. Then. They see it as a day. I remember it as being that day.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu