duminică, 26 septembrie 2010

Monster


This ain’t the first or last time
We’ll meet up this late at night
To let our fate intertwine
Casually I’d rather be
Detach from all tragedy
This don’t need to be defined

Try to stay desensitized
Keep my feelings out of mind
My body won’t be denied
Never took this road before
Love was always at the core
Of anyone I’ve been with before

Yeah, I know that it’s wrong
I do
When the sun comes up, I’ll be gone


I have one word for you, my honey. And that would be karma. Why? You told me I'd smoke the first month in there. And see? You are the one that is beggin' for a cigarette after what... 2 days? What means influence nowadays... Missed me? Miss me? You think I can't help you anymore if I'm no longer in the same building as you? You think I would have helped you? You are so wrong, my darling, my sugar pie. I don't care about you anymore. Oh, I'm wrong. I care. And maybe I care too much, but I want to see you destroyed. Ah, I forgot already. You are destroyed, sweetie. Your life is goin' down, down, down, lower and lower. You might be wondering what about mine? Well, mine is gettin' better and better, goin' on a higher level. And I am content with what I have. I love my change. I love the change.

I believe you want to ask if I want to come back. And my answer is a big, fat no. Why? I don't want to hear your whining, their insults, don't want to see how he fights with them, don't want to see her crying after your new conquest, don't want anything of the old me. I like the brand new life I have. Maybe yes, I won't replace you all. Yet. Maybe I will forget you, just you, because you are not worthy. And you know. Smoke(s) kill me. And you do not deserve to kill me.

I like the new world. And why? My colleagues may detest me as much as they want it. They can hate me all day long. But they are a new environment. A new thing. A new group, new people, a brand new building, brand new everything. No more you. I don't have to worry that I'll meet those excruciating eyes every day. Isn't that a great feeling?

Yes, this is made for you. This is made because I know I have to face you a couple of times before I could see you completely destroyed, depraved, broken, torn apart. Not long 'till then, mon amour. On verra...


I'll give you everything you'll ever need
And I'll find a way to turn you into a monster
Me and you, we could rule the world
'Cos no-one's gonna mess with me
I'm a monster

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu