joi, 8 aprilie 2010

I'm not here for your entertainment!

Crappy day. Nothing different. Like usual. Crap in my life. Nothing good. No laughs. Whataya want from me? It messed me up, need a second to breathe. I'll be back. Don't scream and shout.

I don't want. I don't exist. I'm not who I was. I wish for better. I realize I won't get. I'm sick of all these. I wanna get out. Revenge might be sweeter. I should have tried. Who cares about me? Maybe once you felt sorry. Now you're staring right through me. I'm here for your entertainment. Don't be afraid.

Do what I say. Do you know what you got into? I could say triangle, but I'm afraid it's an octagon. You know what I mean. It's not about me. It's about the angel - soft & sweet. Monosyllabic? Afraid so. Obscurely? Same.

Wanna mess my life? Go ahead! Wanna drain my brains? I'mma let you. Wanna make me crawl? You already made me. Wanna feed your appetite? Wait. Wanna let me go? You just did it.

Ready for a new day? Walking steady on your feet? Keeping you off my mind? Don't wanna start again.
No, they will not let me go!

You're not the answer I should know. You want to be moving on. Don't surrender. Please. Remember. December. Two people destined to collide. You and I are not the same. Stone hearts and Hand grenades.

Going somewhere? In Hell. Different? Not a bit. Not yet!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu