vineri, 9 aprilie 2010

Don'T rEaD!

Don't read or you'll die! I know you keep reading. This is your last chance to stop it!

Enough! No more... don't read it! Nooooooo STOP! Right now. I dare you to stop.

Don't read any more! *ahem* Don't read! Okay, punk, read all of it! Yeaaah, that's it! Read all! More! Do it! Now you've had your fill, stop reading!

You see? That's why we can't be friends! You keep reading! You are too selfish. Grrr. Now you've asked for it! Do NoT rEaD aNyMoRe!

You seem to be immune to my mind control. Plan B. Read! I know this is what you want.

Mwhaha. Now let's see you read it. LOSER!

This displeases me. Ha, I have removed the white letters with these yellow ones. Will you still keep reading? 

...I hate you! In that "cut off your head with a toothbrush" kind of way. Quick! What's behind you?

Okay, okay, you can read. I don't care. No, really. I don't care anymore. In fact, I lost interest a while ago. I'm doing this just to entertain you! Really.

Does it make you want to stop if you read this? No seriously. What if I told you that if you read the next line, the world will explode? 
See? You could have been dead right now.

Okay, this time the world will explode. Seriously!
BOOM! You're dead.

Everyone is dead. Even you.
I'm not. I'm just text.
But you are dead.
Ha dead-face!

Stop reading.

I will stop writing if you stop reading! 1, 2, ready? Go - 3!

Pufff..... 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu