marți, 13 septembrie 2011

Hope

Breathe happiness and exhale love. You'll get used to it and as much as you'd like to say that you'll like it forever, you know that by tomorrow you'll be tired of this routine. This is what happens to everyone... everything. Why do you think you left? You wanted something new, of course. Why have the birds stopped from singing? They wanted to listen to the world, without their sounds. To see how would it be without them.

However, why do you think my blood stopped from its usual track when I saw you? I guess that yes, I was tired and I left, but then, when I saw you again you revived memories in me, I relived feelings that I thought I'd never be able to feel again. And then? Then what? Did I think you were going to input one of your dark kisses on my lips? Fill them with dirt, shame and shivers? Did I think I'd live like this, wanting, but not receiving?

I'm telling you, a heart can't be unbroken. I hope you get all that you want, 'cause I didn't. And when I finally figured that out, my blood resurrected. But it was too late... And that was the moment when I fell on the floor, having nothing to feel at all...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu