miercuri, 13 iulie 2011

Broken Lover/Spanking new Hater

I want you so bad, right beside me, whispering into my ear that you want to leave. To never see me again. To forget everything we had, if we even had anything at all. I want to feel the wind brushing my face again, without having you as my everlasting shield. Pouring honey over your body isn't gonna make you sweeter. I took a mouthful of water and swallowed it slow, watching you leave, watching your shade fading away into the night that has fallen seconds ago...

How can you explain something else? Every single word you say, every time I think I'm back in control... why does something get a hold of my soul and I'm begging for more of you? I had enough, at least that's what I think. We wonder about what we want, but after all, what we want, we have already got. Even if we still can't figure it out, it's true. We have us. No matter what this means - a simple word, a cat-and-mouse relationship or simply...

Maybe it's because I'm incomprehensible. Maybe the first step is unbearable. Maybe you don't think that we can leave it all behind just to meet again. To reunite. To intertwine our fates in the night, like we used to long ago, in that cherry-blossom-perfume, that scent that never got out of my nose, reminding me there's someone that cares about me. That remembers me. And what if the cold tickled our ears? My fingers erupted lava, or don't you remember? That's what I like about me... I'm warm even in the coldest moments, when I'm alone, depraved, left, abandoned.

I think I'm fallin' apart. How do I know it's real when you turn me upside down? You're messing with me and I start losing my mind. Is this what you wanted? 'Cause you succeeded!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu