marți, 21 iunie 2011

Uniqueness

I don't wanna be a copy, a fake. I am and will always be the original. And don't try to cheat, it won't work. Sincerely, you just don't have to squeeze my sentences, to make love with every sight i give to you and absurdly adore every song I do. It's me, not you. And I want it to stay like this... for a long time from now on. I am sorry, but I can't let the rain fall down anymore...

I like it. I love it. I adore uniqueness. I don't like you stealing from me. We may be stone hearts and hand grenades, but we are not the only ones... I'm ready for it all and yes, I wanna drink you in. But don't you get misled. You don't have the slightest idea of who's "you"... or, do you?

It is, or at least I thought it would be an eye-opener. No, I don't want to see grief on your faces. I don't like tears, I'd rather go for the smiling and holding-hands part. I don't want to tear love apart, but handkerchiefs are not my subject-matter. Do I want to fall again, back in your arms? No, maybe I don't, but I miss the good, old, fathomed days... and that smoke, the white  stream you exhaled that winter will always stay somewhere, chiseled deep down.

Maybe I got far away from the point I wanted to emphasis. I don't like copies, because I don't want to feel like a fake. If you think about copying me, the least you can do is to do it with... style.

[And my sincere regrets to those whom I've copied throughout my life.]

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu