duminică, 19 iunie 2011

Lost then found

You've awakened all my senses, you made me feel alive. You've got the key to everything, but I am just another nothing in this big world... Will you save me now or will it take much more time to rescue my being?

There's a lot of truth in lies, but we're just two people destined to collide. Will you come back to me so we can be just like yesterday? 'Cause I hold yesterday in my heart... You know? They can take all the broken dreams, but together, on a sandy beach, far and away from them haters, we could simply put up a brand new future, silvery memories and silky feelings... How does that sound to you, my dear?

And oh, wouldn't it be simply amazing if everything were true. Clear. Crystal lucid.

Yes. I assume I am going to wait as much as needed. After all it is just a "hello fascination; hello life".

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu