duminică, 25 aprilie 2010

Loving my one and only...


And all I hear is ay ya ya ya ya
You're talking way too much
I can't even hear me now
All your noise is messing with my head
You're in my head
Get outta my head

You may not know it, but I am deeply in love. The only problem is that you're not my only one. And, by the way, you are not mine. Moreover, you are not the one. So, I think you understood that I love me too much to make room for you. Again. Or, maybe if I think better, our deal was great. But you are using me. And I can't use you. Am I too innocent? Don't think so. Am I too stupid? Maybe, and I am part of you grat plan of destroying everybody. Plus, you wouldn't give a chance to someone who would want you. Why is that? Maybe because you are stuck on somebody that is occupied. Or maybe because you don't know what you feel. And for whom.

I am here for you, as always, because I get no choice. Drivin' my one and only insane. Are you messing with me, just like that, to see if I give up and beg? You know it's gonna happen? I think you missed it.

I'm not drunk, guys... I'm just a little dizzy. Why am I doing this? To be trampled again and again? By the same people? Oh... I know you wanna make me suffer. I know you wanna see me begging for your one and only. I know you planned this longtime ago. And now that I found out, what's gonna happen? Tell me it's not true? Tell me I'm wrong? Tell me lies? Tell me that you really want this to happen? And I should believe you? Again? Again, Again?

Again and again
Again, again, again, again
Never stop again and again
Again, again, a-a-again, again
Never stop, oh

Have I gone mad? 'Cause I hope not.

LoveTown from LieLand,
XOXO
[photo (c) LonelyPierot via deviantART]

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu